January 1, 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Rhyno Academy Inc decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Rhyno Academy Inc, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.rhynoacademy.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
– Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
– Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Rhyno Academy Inc may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Rhyno Academy Incmay also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
– To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
– To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
– To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
– To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
– To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Rhyno Academy Inc may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.rhynoacademy.com
Rhyno Academy Inc may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Rhyno Academy Incuses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Rhyno Academy Inc’s control.
Disclosure of Information
– as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
– in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
– in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
– as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
– to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
– as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
– as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Rhyno Academy Inc.
Children under the age of 13
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, Rhyno Academy Inc is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Rhyno Academy Inc
4301 S Flamingo Rd
COPPA Compliance Disclosure: