What Is Business Credit?
Businesses have a larger borrowing window than an owner using their personal credit.
With an established and strong business credit profile the business will be able to qualify for credit and loans without using the owner personal credit (known as personal guarantee).
Building business credit is something you can do wether the business is brand new as a starter making no money or already established making money. Building a good business profile can take 4-12 months depending on certain variables.
Companies rely on your business credit worthiness to make critical decisions, including wether:
- To sell to you
- To lend you money
- To lease the equipment you need to grow your business
- To increase your line of credit
- To help you carry more inventory at a competitive prices
- To give you favorable financing rates and terms
Business credit is reporting to Dun & Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax Business the three major business credit reporting agencies. There are other several third party agencies you can learn about in our ebook.
Why Is Business Credit Important To My Business?
Good credit is the lifeline of your business. It enables you to obtain capital for things like expansion, capital expenditures, research and development, and staffing. Good business credit allow you to keep the cash you have to cover your cost of doing business.
What’s In My Business Credit Profile?
- Payments and banking data from companies suppliers
- Suits, liens and judgements, UCC’s, business registrations, incorporations and bankruptcy filing from state and county courthouse.
- Corporate financial reports
- Contracts, grants, loans, & debarments from the federal government
- Yellow Pages and other print directories
- Dun and Bradstreet business credit profile, direct investigations and interviews with company principals (i.e. self-reported data) and other companies that you work with.
- Web mining, news and media
What Can Rhyno Academy Do To Build Your Business Credit Report?
- Setup up new business or review your already established business
- Determine scope of business strength
- Establish a business credit file with Dunn & Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax Business
- Building of PAYDEX and Intelliscore
- Verify and dispute late or derogatory payments
- Get funding up to $250k
- 411 Credibility Listing
- EIN and Entity Setup Assistance
- BUSINESS NAME CREDIBILITY CHECK
- Bank & Merchant Account Setup Assistance
- Business Address Credibility Check
- Website & Email Credibility Check
- Business Phone Credibility Check
- FUNDING ACCESS
- Fix Damaged Business Credit
- Experian Smart Business Access
- Business Credit Report & Score Training
- Get Setup with D&B, Experian, & Equifax
- Access HIGH-Limit Store Credit Cards
- Access HIGH-Limit Fleet Credit Cards
- Access HIGH-Limit Cash Credit Cards
- Access to Starter Vendors
- PayPal Revolving Credit Access
- Unsecured, No-Doc, 0% Financing
- 12-Months of Business Advisor Support
- Auto Financing with no Personal Guarantee
- English and Spanish Advisor